The main application fields for the FOX are in the conjunctive tissue surgery and the germ reduction in the root canal or the gingival pocket.
The soft tissue surgery contains frenectomy, covered implants and teeth, coagulation, removal of aphthous stomatitis, cyst, fistula, fibroma, general gingivectomy as well as implant recovering.
Contraindications for HF knifes:
- Implants (chemical reaction)
- Area of illuminated gum
- Cardiac pacemaker
- Hearing device
- All metalic constructions (bridges, braces etc)
- Sterilisation of implants
- Implant recovering
- Soft tissue management
- Reduction of germs
- Removal of proliferating oral tissue
- Reduction of bacteria
- Second chance for selective removal of inflamed tissue