Cataract surgery with the Nano Laser
- 100 % Photofragmentation
- 100 % no ultrasound
- 100 % single use handpieces
- Your most affordable choice to enter the prestigious PREMIUM laser segment.
Cataract surgery becomes 100 % laser surgery with the CETUS.
Nano-Laser Surgery means PREMIUM
- Do you offer premium lenses within your portfolio?
- Do you want to offer a premium service with a laser option?
- Do you want to avoid the expensive and time consuming effort with femto laser assisted cataract surgery?
The Nano-Laser can be operated with a femto laser to do the rhexis, or without the expensive femto laser. In either case, you benefit by performing full laser cataract surgery.
Easy OR Integration
The A.R.C. Nano-Laser is very compact which means that it only needs a fraction of a Femto's space.
- The Nano-Laser is easily adapted to your Phaco Ultrasonic system by simply plugging in the cutters tubing.
- Inexpensive single-use handpieces eliminate the need for cleaning, sterilization and tuning of the phaco handpiece.
- Complete single-use-sets are available.
- The Nano-Laser is maintenance free.
Upgrade your Phaco with a laser system as easy as 1-2-3
Nano-Laser ist gentle, safe and easy to use
- Ultrasound energy has been implicated in the pathogenesis of endothelial cell loss.
- This manual laser treatment creates no thermal gradient.
- The laser avoids mechanical side effects caused by the oscillating phaco tip – minimum risk for a capsular rupture.
- Eliminates the risk of cross contamination - Single-use handpieces guarantee highest sterility.
- LOCS P- and -C criterias can be fulfilled.
No more expensive handpieces.
No more cross contamination.
No more need for a Femto.
Lasers attract patients
With the introduction of Lasik, laser became the number one tool in ophthalmology and patient satisfaction.
- Patients have never been so highly attracted by any other means of surgery.
- Patients demand laser surgery - especially in ophthalmology.
- Lasers are advanced technology and contribute to a high value image of your practice.
- There is no other treatment with the appeal of laser based surgery.
- It’s only a small step for you to get started with PREMIUM laser surgery.
The A.R.C. Nano-Laser emulsifies the cataract with pulses that are gentle and effective.
- No moving parts,
- no temperature gradient
- and Cataract-Laser-Surgery is yours upon request.
Inexpensive, single-use, lightweight laser handpieces eliminate the need for cleaning, sterilization and tuning of the heavy phaco handpiece.
Nano-Laser with coaxial handpiece
Coaxial with two different sleeves allows small incisions of 2.2 or 2.6 mm.
Your other hand assists with your manipulator. Coaxial fluid management works the same way as conventional ultrasound phaco.
The Nano-Laser surgery benefits from an extremely little energy into the eye.
Aspiration, irrigation and laser through one single-use handpiece
|Max. Energy||10 mJ|
|Shot frequency up to||10 Hz|
|Pulse energy||3 mJ to 10 mJ|
|Pulse length||5 ns|
|Control||7“ touch screen|
110-240 Vac, 650 VA, 50 to 60 Hz
|Dimensions||135*478*421 mm (device housing)|
Prof. Dr. med. Dr. h.c. N. Schrage Cologne, Germany
PD Dr. Gangolf Sauder Charlottenklinik Stuttgart, Germany
Dr. Wolfgang Lange Augenklinik Prien/Chiemsee, Germany
PD Dr. Bernd Kamppeter Maximiliansaugenklinik Bayreuth, Germany
Dr. M. Knabe & Dr. L. Blomberg Augenzentrum Hildesheim,Germany
Dr. Amir-Mobarez Parasta Augenzentrum Munich, Germany
PD Dr A Liekfeld Ernst von Bergmann Klinikum Potsdam, Germany
Dr. Ahmed Galal & Dr. Bilgic Augenarztpraxis Bremerhaven, Germany
Dr. Rheinard Lehmann Maria Hilf Augenklinik Mönchengladbach, Germany
Prof. Dr. S. Grisanti Klinik für Augenheilkunde Lübeck, Germany
Dr. M.Schweer Operative Augenarztpraxis Hanstedt, Germany
Prof. Dr. Wiegand Asklepios Klinik Nord Hamburg, Germany
Dr. B. Gabler Gemeinschaftspraxis Donauwörth, Germany
Prof. A. J. Kanellopoulos, MD, Athens, Greece
Dr. J.C. Vryghem Brusells, Belgium
Assoc. Prof. Ivan Tanev, MD, PhD Sofia, Bulgaria
Prof. l. Mastropasqua, Chieti-Pescara, Italy