Capsulotomy and Iridotomy
The Q-LAS gives you the possibility to treat secondary cataracts and the wide-angle-glaucoma. It links economy, ergonomics and longevity in a very innovative way.
- Outstanding focusing with the three part laser beam
- Combination with Trabeculas / Classic
- Laser beam and slit illumination are coaxial
The superior concept
The dynamic focus from A.R.C. Laser supports you effectively. The unique Tristar Focus is trend-setting. With only just one laser spot you can calmly trigger the laser. We call that intelligent laser technology.
The Q-LAS can be combined with the CLASSIC retina laser and the glaucoma laser Trabeculas. Furthermore, the Q-Las is available with two different types of slit lamps.
Q-LAS + PCL5 ZL
- With a classical YAG slit lamp
- Illumination radiation channel through prism
Q-LAS + PCL5 SHL
- Light source at the tip of the slit projector
- High end optical quality
|Pulse length||< 4 ns|
|Aiming beam||diode red / 3 beam|
|Outout||0,3 - 10 mJ, smooth spot|
|Size diameter in the air||< 10 µm|
|Angel, laser lens||16°|
|Burst mode||1 - 2 - 3 pulse, 20 µs pulse pause|
|Repeat frequency||2.5 5 pulses per second|
|Focus shift||2 stepped - 125/250 µ - posterior|
|Input tension||230 V, 50 Hz, 3A / 110 V, 6 A|