VARIO - The Alternative
Maximum performance: VARIO
This is how we understand a combined system: Usually one has the idea to join all lasers in one housing. We think that our crossover for diagnostics and treatment of the anterior and posterior eye segment is propably the one that offers you the most advantages.
Our solution is called VARIO:
- Perfect vision through the Optics, perfect for the anterior and posterior eye segment.
- Full mobility for your patient - also with wheelchair.
- 2 slit lamps included.
You need a YAG laser, a laser for photocoagulation and a laser to perform SLT? Try VARIO!
- Designed for the anterior and posterior segment
- Modern laser systems on one table
- Optional head-up display
- Spacious legroom for wheelchair patients
World leading technology for Ophthalmology
Designed for anterior and posterior eye segments
Specially coated optics with parallel or convergent tube provide a detailed view into the anterior or posterior segment.
Slit lamp PCL5
Benefit from specially coated optics with a parallel or optionally a convergent tube which provides a detailed view into the anterior segment.
Check all the necessary values at a glance - without taking the eyes from the eyepiece. The display follows each alteration of the energy level. The overall input energy is displayed in addition.