Capsulotomy and Iridotomy
The Q-LAS gives you the possibility to treat secondary cataracts and the wide-angle-glaucoma. It links economy, ergonomics and longevity in a very innovative way.
- Outstanding focusing with the two-part laser beam
- Combination with CLASSIC
- Laser beam and slit illumination are coaxial
Dual spot focus
The concept is to overlay 2 spots - This dual spot focus from A.R.C. Laser supports you effectively to position your laser.
The Q-LAS can be combined with the CLASSIC retina laser. Furthermore, the Q-LAS is available with two different types of slit lamps.
Q-LAS + PCL5 ZL
- With a classical YAG slit lamp
- Illumination radiation channel through prism
Q-LAS + PCL5 SHL
- Light source at the tip of the slit projector
- High end optical quality