Newest Generation Compact Dual Laser
Nd:YAG and SLT
The concept of combining two lasers into one system enables practical advantages: Prolonged service life and increased work safety.
The SLT and Nd:YAG Lasers are indispensable to treat glaucoma in today's ophthalmology practice.
A.R.C. Laser creates uniform energy distribution over the entire spot for safest treatment quality and reliable reproducibility.
SLT is a natural way to reduce IOP by stimulating the trabecular meshwork with its specific "low level laser beam"
µChip SLT: no compromises.
SLT is a laser therapy which may replace medication for the treatment of open-angle glaucoma (OAG). Laser-selected Trabeculotomy is a gentle and repeatable laser treatment. It promotes cellular regeneration of trabecular meshwork without any medication.
- No harm for your patients trabecular meshwork (TM)
- No side effects
- Well known treatment for open angle glaucoma (OAG)
- Designed for the anterior segment
- Highest repetition rate thanks to our Rapid Procedure Rapid-Trigger-Mode (RTM)
- Optional head-up-display
- No high voltage inside - no UV-light on the cavity
- < 2 % deviation: Highest pulse-to-pulse stability for REPRODUCIBLE RESULTS
Unique innovations are the Rapid-Trigger-Mode (RTM) for a fast repetition rate and the optional head-up-display: the selected treatment power is always in view.
Designed for the anterior segment
Specially coated optics with parallel or convergent tube enable a detailed view into the anterior segment. The integrated Neutral Color Filter prevents irregular laser emission.
Single hand control of height adjustment, slit lamp mobility and RTM laser trigger (rapid trigger mode). The A.R.C. Laser Nd: YAG is a time tested laser device triggered by standard flash light.
New Design - New Features - All in one
Slit lamp PCL5 - µ-Chip SLT, homogeneous spot - time tested Nd:YAG
• Wheel chair accessible: 2 table top suppor ts
• Electronically adjustable height up to 920 m
• The laser, table and slit lamp are a com pact system castors are available upon request.